Thursday, December 10, 2009

Acceptance is the Key!!


What are you willing to accept? In any moment, whatever is cannot be changed in that moment. When I react immediately in any way but acceptance, I lose the opportunity to be in the moment and choose life as it presents itself that moment. Only then can I find true joy, peace and the freedom of finding and choosing what is available and what can be changed. Only then I can find my self, the true self that I am, and discover the true self of anyone else. Only then can I explore and experience my true feelings and where they might be coming from. Only then can I find the still small voice of God that guides me in every moment. If in danger or in harm's way, only by being calm and in the moment can we truly respond in a way that might save a life, our own or that of another. Take the key of acceptance and unlock your doors! God grant me the serenity to accept.... Dee

No comments: