Thursday, December 31, 2009

Memories of year past for the journey!


Like packing a suitcase for my travels, I am reviewing the year past, to see what I will take with me into 2010! I am feeling excited and hopeful about the future! I feel God's presence and laughter, smiling, because God knows my future, full of lovely surprises for my soul, things that I am hoping for that are just ahead, and comforting salves for the wounds of the years past. I want my suitcase to be full of wonderful and useful items to enjoy, to help me on my journey and to share with others I will meet and be with this coming year! What are you taking with you? I trust the Spirit to guide me and remind me of what I need along the way! Right now I am thinking of all the lovely friends I have been with this past year: some new, some I have known for many years, and in the past two months, some I have reconnected with from my high school and early career days through Facebook! What a great facility! I know I will take that with me! I want to be connected more in 2010! Connected to God, to myself, connected through this Blog and to the world: to friends, family, and those I meet along the way that I can help, or that will help me, or just stay a while as we travel together and enjoy the journey!! Have a nice time remembering 2009 and the best to you in 2010! God bless you most abundantly, wherever you are along your journey! Maybe we will meet and share each other's memories from the past!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Happy 2010,Dee

....Wishing you and all you love a brave, fun and loving recovering year ahead.

Here is my new blog, hope you will continue to visit!

http://hapjoyfree.blogspot.com/

Christina