Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finding my "Path"



Six days since my last post! I never said I was perfect! How easy it is to be distracted from my intentions and direction! Yet I find on my excursions off the "planned" route, I find the most surprising treasures. These treasures include joy, intimacy, peace, comfort, revelation, clarity, guidance, provision, "open doors", solutions to questions and problems, and even changed direction for my future steps. I am learning to "let go" of judging myself too harshly and trusting in a higher power that can lead me to these treasures in ways I could not have planned, expected or even imagined. I am trusting in that power, that presence with which I am becoming more intimate, of which I am more aware. As I let go (appropriately), trust, wait and watch, I learn I am never alone and all is well! I missed connecting with you along my "way" this week so I am very committed to approaching a daily post! Dee

No comments: