Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! It's gonna' be a good, good year!

[Dipdive] Black Eyed Peas Video+Audio » Oprah Feeling / I Gotta Feeling Live at Oprah's 24th Season Kickoff Party

I gotta' feelin'! This year's gonna' be a good, good year!! It's a good thing to be alive!!! God knows what a good year this can be and how. My part is: being aware that I do not know everything; accept my life as it presents itself every moment of each day; and, be open to the myriad of possibilities only a higher power could know are available, provide the avenues to find, and guide me through the journey that is my life. Letting go of control, doing my part, and having a good attitude towards my life, whatever the circumstances, I am open to follow the guidance I can receive, and receive whatever is provided and available for a good, good life, and that can contribute to a better world for all! Click on the link above, a clip from Oprah's show with the Black Eyed Peas, and experience, as shown through music and dance, the attitude towards life that we can have every day and share with others, that spreads to others, as it does in this video, and changes the population around us, and, eventually, changes the world. This can be a good, good year every day! This is the year that the Lord has made available! Let us rejoice!! Get going! En-JOY it!! Live it up, up, up!!! Be yourself! Be in truth! Be in Love! Be open! Let go of whatever limits the possibilities. Take off what binds your flexibility. Rejoice and be happy!!! Happiness is from the inside out, in our lives, for others to enjoy, and for the world! Let it begin with me--- Happy New Year! May your new year be blessed and full of joy and goodness! Dee

No comments: