Saturday, January 30, 2010

A "Silver Tsunami" is coming!!!








Above is a link to an article on caring for an elderly parent, something which has taken a lot of my time and energy the past 18 months. Since Thanksgiving, the care demands have increased, just after I started this blog! I was hoping to post daily, but many days I am going until 8:30-9 pm without stopping or eating since breakfast, and still more to do! I am learning ways to set boundaries, as I have mentioned in previous posts, and moving towards more balance in my life. I have found it is a wonderful opportunity to grow in love, patience, trust and acceptance! I am hoping the situation will improve, as I make these new boundaries, and turn things over sooner to a higher power, through prayer, waiting, watching and listening to the movements of the Spirit! Being disabled, this has been a difficult challenge, but I am enjoying so much drawing on the wisdom, power, provision, favor and presence of God! I apologize to my readers for not posting more regularly! Please be patient with me! I have so much I want to share from my journey and welcome your comments and sharings too! Love, Dee

No comments: